This slimline 'mini' sub-Ohm atomizer offers a very similar performance to its big brother and it's compatible with all the same iSub coils. It's a little unusual to find an 17mm sub-Ohm tank like this and despite its size it's still needs to be paired with a device capable of higher power.
This item is best suited to experienced vapers due to the sub-Ohm coils and higher power required to fire them. Use our page about user levels to learn more.
- Stainless stainless construction
- Pyrex glass tank
- Liquid capacity of 2ml
- Adjustable dual airflow slots
- Filled from the bottom
- No-spill coil swap system (remove base, pull coil straight out from the bottom end)
- Compatible with all the iSub coils
- Diameter 17mm
- Complies with European CE and RoHS standards
- 510 connection (17mm)
- 510 drip tip mouthpiece connection (but slighter shorter than normal)
Sub-Ohm e-cig tanks and coils must be used by experienced knowledgeable users as additional safety precautions should be practiced when using these items. These devices need to work on a mechanical mod or a regulated mod capable of firing at sub-Ohm resistances. So, for example, if you have a 0.5 Ohm coil, your mod must be capable of firing at 0.5 Ohm resistance or lower. You must also ensure your batteries can handle sub-Ohm. If you're using a regulated mod, ensure it can cope with the amps. Improper use can lead to physical injury and damaged equipment.
- 1 x Innokin iSub G Mini Tank
- 2 x iSub 0.5 SS coils (one in situ, 20-35W)
- 1 x Spare O ring pack (approx 8 rings of varying sizes)
- 1 x User leaflet
- 1 x Authenticity sticker